From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:30:32 -0400
To whomever was asking about the ferret urns,

There is a wonderful shelter in florida (i think?) called Widget's Halfway
House which makes memorial boxes for our beloved fuzzies ashes.  Their
homepage is http://www.furrylogic.org/widgets/ .

I am looking into ordering one for my beloved, recently passed Mittens.
JD puts all monies toward supporting the shelter.

Natalie
ICQ: 20170198
AOL IM: Dhampire73

~~~~~Douglas Adams:

"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste good
with KETCHUP!"