From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:01:45 PST
Ok, ok...it was really a weasel.  I was up at Zion National Park and was
looking through their gift shop.  Because of the area, they have a lot of
American Indian art, and information.  I found a book that was WONDERFUL.
It is called "Crow and Weasel" written by Barry Lopez.  It is all
illustrated with high quality work.  Pictures of Native Indians in period
dress.  Two of the characters are a Crow and a Weasel.  They have human
bodies, and animal heads.  Check it out, it'll be worth your time.

Marta