From:
madeline in AK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:33:00 -0700
Alexandra,
thank you for the taste-test of TF ! I also occasionally taste test my
critters food, but your detailed, descriptive taste test, as if a fine
restaurant was getting critiqued was pure enjoyment reading. One group
of my kids prefer TF, whether it is taste, size and shape, or what,
when presented with options, TF is their preference. Another group
prefers a different brand--the one which they were raised on. Nutrition
and taste --both must rule.

Madeline in AK
  & Fuzzies Danny, Angie, Mitten, Gadget, & Taffy;
  Sammie & Sadie & Monte my Aussie.