From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 08:26:23 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) is excited to offer standard poker sized decks of
Playing cards which are printed with adorable & humorous ferret photos
on both sides. These would make a great father's Day gift. We also find
that children love them as well, just to look at. The back of the cards
display all one design, so your opponent won't know what card you are
holding :-). However, the front have a different photo for each card.
That's 54 different ferret photos to enjoy (includes 2 jokers). The
photos were loving taken specifically for Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret
Shelter and highlight some of the ferrets that were placed through the
shelter. You're sure to notice the personalities of each of these
special babies as they shine through. You'll have trouble keeping your
poker face when you get a glimpse of these.

They are printed in full color using a Fugi Xerox Docucolor 5065
digital multifunction device. They have a matte to a low luster finish
printed on card stock & are the standard poker size of 2.5" x 3.5".
Cardboard case is included.

To view the cards, please click on the link below.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626682922680/show/

We are offering these decks of playing cards for $15 ea. The price
includes free shipping, and that includes free international shipping
too. WalMart charges over $4 more than what we are asking, & you only
get one photo, not 54. And remember, the proceeds go to the fuzzies,
not a mega corporation.

To order please send PayPal payment to [log in to unmask] You
might want to also send me an email to verify your mailing address if
it's different than your PayPal address or if you would like to set up
an alternative payment. You are more than welcome to send us one of
your own photos for the back of the cards. However, the mark up on
these cards is very little, so we are unable to customize the front or
face of the cards. Each order will be special ordered & drop shipped
from the printer directly to you. Please allow up to 4 weeks for
delivery as they are being shipped from overseas.

We are sure that you will be absolutely delighted with these cards.
All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Shelter.

Please check our Ebay listings as well. We have just added some new
greeting cards, such as Father's Day, Memorial Day and 4th of July.
We also have birthday cards, blank note cards, baby arrival & Rainbow
Bridge.

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

Tracy