Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:35:31 -0400
Hi Mr. Muldoon,This is Cheyenne, I is almost 4 months old.  I had a good
home and a loving mommy until a lady let me in a room I am not supposed
to be in by myself and mommies bird attacked me, and I accidently killed
it.  Now mommy don't want me anymore so I haves to go back to my first
home where I was borned.  Could you please ask the bird greeter to tell
Tigger I am sorry and maybe he could tell mommy to love me again.

Tank you,
Cheyenne