From:
MIN-I-KIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 17:05:14 -0400
I let the Ferrets out of their cage after a long afternoon of being locked
up.  This day had been filled with aches, pains and worries,which left me
curled up on the couch.  Life sure can be hard sometimes.  I prayed to God
for help.  I find the best prayers when everything seems wrong is a prayer
of graditude of everything that is right.  On the top of my list were my
little sweeties (FERRETS),Just when my mind was filled with them, I noticed
my youngest "Shadow" STANDING UPRIGHT ON TWO FEET DANCING ROUND AND
ROUND,AND CLAPPING HIS PAWS IN RYTHEM.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  I
laughed so hard, I had never seen such a sight.  My prayer's had been
answered, I felt all good inside.  Laughter is the best medicine!  I picked
up my little dancing bear for a kiss, when I noticed the answer to the
dance.  He had a bit of lint on the side of his nose which he was trying to
reach..  God sure does work in mysterious ways.

Fellow Ferret Lover,
Josie (MIN-I-KIN)