From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:34:33 -0700
Hello everyone, Joanne from Ferret Corner Shelter in Sierra Vista,
Arizona here again.  Just wanted to let everyone know we still have
ferrets that need homes from the 34 that we rescued January 9th.  If
you are interested in any of the ferrets listed below (and are able to
come to the shelter) please contact us at (520) 456-0110 in the evenings
or by email.  Also don't forget to check out our website
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz

You will notice that a lot of the ferrets that we have up for adoption
are in groups or pairs.  We will NOT split them up.  They are bonded
pairs and need to stay together.  There are pictures and more information
on all of the ferrets at
http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/30available.html

Please open your heart and your home for some kids that need a new home:

Izzy: 4 years old Female.  DEW
Speedy: 3 years old Female.  Albino

Pilgrim (Goose):  2 years old Male.  Dark Sable with mask.
Newton:  4 years old Male.  Silver

Annie: 4 years old Female.  Silver.  Alpha Female

George: 5 years old Male.  Sable.  - insulinoma
Matty: 4 years old Female.  Sable.
Moe:  4 years old Male.  DEW.  Sometimes nipper (mainly for attention)

Spatz:  4 years old Male.  Hooded Sable with mitts
Lady:  3 years old Female.  Sable

BamBam: 5 year old Male.  DEW.  Very Alpha Male.  He is most likely
adrenal and will be having surgery in February (after Bonnie).

Bonnie:  3-4 year old Female.  Sable - Attention nipper -  SHE WILL BE
HAVING ADRENAL SURGERY FEBRUARY 8, 2005 and will be adoptable after that.

Jezebel: 5 month old Female.  Albino.

If you call or email me and I do not get back with you right away, please
try again.  My head seems to be stuck in a cage most of the time I am
home and when I am done it's too late to call most people.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
permission to cross-post