From:
Penny Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 09:29:19 EDT
Hello All!
I have a 9 oz.  bottle of 'Greens', a food powder that can be used in Duck
Soup.  This bottle is unopened, and sealed, but has an expiration date of
12/98.  I'd like to donate it to a rescue or shelter that could make good
use of it before the expiration date.  If you have a sick kid and could use
this product, please email me, and include a mailing address.  I'll get it
in the mail, and you'll have it next week.  No cost, my gift to your sick
baby(s).

Hugs to all the ferrets!
Penny
and Parker, Sabrina, Puff, Nova, BobbyRay, Sissy, Monty, and Hershey