From:
meg yosting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 23:39:03 -0700
I have a question.  I have read in many books that a cage for you fuzzie
should not have the grid exposed... So I have taken towels and bedded down
the upper floor for Frankie... Now we did use the shreded paper for frankie
but now I hear that is bad... the wood pellets i guess I could fill the tray
up and then pile it in thru the door so it is all over the floor or..... DO
YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS..  the paper did such a neat job of it and made the
cage light enough to bring into the front room and anywhere we wanted it..
I need help experienced people out there.

I also wanted to share that my daughter just loves her frankie..  she never
takes a bath alone any more ... he is 10 weeks old going on 11 and so sos
cute... I never thought of these kids as having so much personality..  wow
he has me won over if you blow on his nose he gives you kisses... he never
bites hard I hope he will continue that .... Any suggestions here are
apprecited.....

he has our 5 cats literally trained... they all run for the tops of the
couch and furniture when he is loose it is so funny occasionally Jazmine or
Sassy will get down and sneak up on him but the min he turns around they are
like out of here.... reminds me of the sylvester cat and his son when he
tells his son about the big mouse... ( actually a kangaroo) hehehehehe

well thanks for letting me ask... and share  our   Frankie tales.....

meg christina and frankie...