From:
Chad Murraria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:18:26 EDT
Guess what everyone!  I was in one of my more local pet stores, and I was
looking at the ferrets, which were right next to a chinchilla cage. (For
those of you who don't know, a chinchilla is small, its coat of fur is
velvet soft, big eyes, long legs, hops like a kangaroo).  I was staring at
the ferrets for a long time, whatching them sleep while one was having a
dream(His legs would twitch, it was so funny).  Well anyway a store clerk
comes up and hands me a chinchilla book.  I told her, "O! Interesting!
Well, I'm gonna go look at the ferrets now!"  She kept trying to hand me
the chinchilla book and i kept putting it down.  I said, "I'm really
interested in a few ferrets and NOT chinchillas."  She replied that ferrets
can get nasty and sometimes need to be euthanized due to biting an killing
people.  WOAH NELLY!  I stopped dead in my tracks, told her to pick up the
ferrets and hand it to me, and boy did she get an info rush.  She kinda got
mad and told me chinchilla's are much better pets, giving them all their
good points, such as less expensive, smell, and such and such.  Well,
chinchilla's don't luv ya back like ferrets do!  YEAH!

O and thanks to all who gave me biting advice, and i have decided on what
names i am naming my 2 ferrets.  THey are here by called, "Furrst" and
"Seccond", named after real chinese peopls.