From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:18:20 -0500
Is it at all possible to train a ferret to walk in a straight line when
on a leash?  Because whenever I take Pogo2 out for a walk she bounces
everywhere, and I worry that she will bounce under the tire of a car, or
in the footstep of a walking/running person.

I'm sorry, I can't remember this lady's name, but the fert-person in Siloam
Springs (?) AR could you tell me what fert vet you use?  Because I will be
moving closer to there sometime soon, and that is just too far from my
current vet in case something happens, and I don't want to risk getting
there too late if something does happen.

My father has been going to these Assembly of God churches and things like
that, and he said the weirdest thing to me the other day when I mentioned
the problem with the distance to our vet: "Well, if something happens we
can just see what's wrong with her, and I'll lay hands on her and we'll see
if she gets better.  If it works for people, it should work for their pets,
right?" I was massively freaked out by this.  It is very strange to me!!
I don't mean to get into the topic of religion here, folks, but this just
shocked me at how light the situation was to him, and at his response!!
Woah, Nellie!!

Sorry for that weird stuff, just thought I'd tell you in case somebody
found me with my eyes glazed over and I'm sitting there drooling on myself,
they'd know why.

Pass lots of dooks around for me and Pogo2!!

Jen and Pogo2, the fert on a mission to eat until she takes up her entire
cage.

Jen-   When will you ever get full, Pogo2?
Pogo2- When I get fat enough to sit at the dinner table!  By the way,
Mommy, why is your dad trying to hold me still and hold my head?  I think
I'll bite him for it!
My father- Ow!! I'll just have to pray you out of that bad habit, little
furry snake!