Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:47:11 -0500
USDA was out to visit the farm July 30th, I believe. I'd have to find
the documentation I received from them. Freedom of Information Act is
a wonderful thing.

He was found to be selling ferrets in amounts over $500 to individuals
and breeders. He was told that day no more sales of ferrets until he
got his USDA licensing and brought his facilities up to code.

As for rumors, there are so many that are flying around that no one
knows for sure what is or is not the truth. Rumors can be exaggerated
too. Do I have the answer, no.

The fact that Lori was able to pull this off, and the community
has pulled together, to help her, and get most of the kids into
shelter/homes is something that should be remembered with awe.
People put aside differences to work together, and it is incredible.
Everyone put the ferrets first.

Let's continue to put the ferrets first, please.

Hug your fur angels.

Jean

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
www.ferretsunlimited.org