From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 07:45:36 EST
For those of you who recall my previous posts about "KIMO The Sumo Cat"
(and pseudo ferret), just wanted to drop a line ( -------- ) to let you
know that he is back in the household.

His mom had to return to Ohio on a family emergency.  So naturally, the
large furball is always welcome here as a visitor.  My fur-kids were really
glad to see him.  Oh, how I wish I could know what they talked about on
arrival (Meeeeeoowwwrrrrrr!!  (&*^&^$^%*&(&* !!!!!  Dooka!  Dook~Dook!
[bounce bounce] <crash> Hisss Meowr, ack!  <bang> {CRASH!!} Ack-ack!!).

Well, hope the greeting was a lot better then it sounded.

Anyway.  I know my kids "took" to having him back.  (Yeah, took his food,
took over his litter box, took his toys).  Are we sure the fuzzies don't
say "Tooka-took" rather then "Dooka-dook"?  What the heck - I placated him
with some ferretone and fuzzy treats.

May be a really long month . . . . . .

Kevin B and the ~~Silly~Slinky~Seven~~
~Furrice~Hershey~Simon~Lacy~Socks~Sprite~Cuddles~
Arriving soon:  A baby degu yet to be named
Visiting Team:  Fert ~Petey~ /  Kimo the Sumo Cat (and pseudo fert) /
Min-pins Jada and Geordi
Guest Starring:  Kevin S, Tamara P, and "noisemakers" December and James . .
(Don't children have sound on / sound off switches?  Tried the tv remote
"Mute" button, didn't work)