From:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 07:47:54 EDT
Hi to all,
This weekend May 8th & 9th, the 24 Carat Feret Rescue and Shelter will be
holding a yard sale to raise funds for our ferrets in need.  Right now we
have 2 adrenals, 1 with adrenal and enlarged spleen, 2 exploratories, 1
enlarged spleen.  also 1 advanced case of insuloma.  We have 31 ferrets
here at this time.

Please come to the yard sale, we will also have ferret products to offer,
new and used.

Some of the items:
couch and loveseat, 2 desks, 1 end table, typewriters, clothes from infant
to adult male, some tools and garden stuff, dishes, many housewares, lots
and lots of stuff!!!!

I hope to see you there!

its at 5383 via de palma dr., las vegas, nv.  (desert inn & decatur area)
you can call me for exact directions 702- 876-8224

We have homemade slepsack just in fron my wonderful friend and fuzzy lover
Josie Hansen!  They are the cutest, and soooo snuggly!

thanks,
cj and the las vegas feret brat pack