From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:21:38 -0500
Hello everyone.  I am the new mother of the wonderful little baby named
Bailey with the broken back.

First of all, thank you everyone for all your responses.  My friend Lisa
has been gracious enough to forward them to me, because honestly I am new
to the internet, and I am still scared of posting anything.

Bailey is doing great.  I have to express his bladder for him, and have
been attempting aquatherapy, but at this point, too much damage has been
done.  His urine scald is improving dramatically as well.  My question
to all of you, is that I need a cart to help him get around, but at the
moment do not have the 200.00 that I was quoted for one.  Does anyone out
there have a used one that I could purchase cheaper?  If not it's okay.
I will find a way to get him one.  The biggest problem is, Bailey came
to me at almost 5 lbs!!  and I would need a cart custom made.  In the
meantime, I am starting him on a diet in the hopes that his condition
will improve somewhat with weight loss.

Anyhow, thanks again everyone.  Please pray for me, that I am strong
enough to handle this most delicate situation.

[CH]