From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:40:34 -0500
Looking for a nice stocking stuffer?  Check out Jan's ferret magnets at
http://www.cornhusker.net/~janf/ferret.html

I'm just a satisfied customer!

Also, Splash and Marc Marrone were on a Martha Stewart holiday special last
night. First time I've seen them on TV. They has a table full of various
animals, puppies, bunnies, kittens, chinchillas, guinea pigs, parrots,
and of course, Splash the ferret.  They talked about appropriate and
inappropriate treats (Splash got raisins), protecting electric cords from
curious pets like ferrets, and not giving live animals as gifts (give a
gift certificate to a pet store instead was their recommendation).

The animals were all very cute, but Splash was the cutest.  I am not
biased.  (Hah!)

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH