Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:20:29 EDT
For those of you who live around a Best Buy store--if you find a product
that is being sold there at the price you find reasonable--think about
getting that extended warrantee.  It has been a good thing for me on
multiple occasions concerning the ferrets.

The latest problems have been in the last few weeks.  My remote control
for the TV has utterly disappeared twice now.  I have no idea who is the
culprit.  But I cannot find the remotes anywhere.

Because of the extended warrantee on my TV set, I have gone in-told them
my ferrets have kidnapped my remote.  And twice in the last two weeks they
have handed me new remotes.  I did not pay a penny for them.

Best Buy has been very good for me to shop at.  Just want to let you all
know.  What other store would do that that you know of?