From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:43:50 -0400
I have been buying Basik o-rings for years from MedCare Products.
The last time I tried to order the 20cc syringes, they were out of
the Basiks. They did, however, have another brand (don't remember
the brand, I threw away the box) available. There are a couple of
differences. Number one, the Basiks are sterile, individually packaged.
The new ones I got are not. This is not an issue for me since I
primarily use them for feeding. Number two, the writing (green instead
of blue) seems to rub off a little quicker. They do work just as well
as the Basiks. If I recall, a box of 50 20cc syringes runs around
$15-20. I have also ordered most every other size but don't recollect
the prices. They also include caps for the syringes, which makes it
nice when traveling with them.

I did just look at the website and they are still showing the Basik
out-of-stock. However, I would guess they do still have the other
brand though I haven't tried to order in quite a while. I can highly
recommend MedCare after having ordered from them multiple times. And,
their website is fun to look at too!

http://www.medcareproducts.com/

Chris's Squirrels and More is also a good website, and I can also
recommend them, as others here have also. I think Chris' prices may be
a tad bit higher, but not a whole lot. We also order from Chris' quite
a bit for wildlife rehab supplies.

http://www.squirrelsandmore.com/

Katharine
Florida