From:
Hollie DeGuire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:18:07 -0500
Hi all...

There is a sick ferret on the way to my house... My s.o.'s sister was
suprised at work yesterday by a ferret running up her leg outside.  I'm
told he's young, a bit of a biter, and he has a serious injury to one eye.
I will give you all more details as far as location as soon as I find out
more myself.

I hope the person who lost this ferret reads this... I really cannot keep
this ferret.  I have 2 of my own who are now 6 and 7 years old, and they
don't take well to other ferrets.  PLUS I had a bout with ECE a few years
ago, and I know they carry it forever, I don't want this found runaway to
have to deal with ECE on top of his emaciation and eye injury.  If anyone
knows of a feret rescue in or near Columbus, Ohio, PLEASE contact me... I
have bleached my entire bathroom in preparation for his arrival, so that
he hopefully doesn't get ECE from my ferrets, but I'm still quite worried.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated :)

Thank you very much for reading,

Hollie and her 11 critters