From:
CYNTHIA ZIENTEK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:52:44 -0700
I dont know if any of you can help me but, I lost my first baby last
night.  It is a horrible, horrible thing to go through and it happend so
fast.  He was adrenal and was on lupron shots for the last 6 months.  He
has lost hair on his tail and hind end but was so much better now it was
unbelievable.  He was playing and acting like nothing ever happened.
Then last night he came to me looking a bit funny and I picked him up
and he was totally limp.  I gave him some Karo because their was some
question as to weather he was getting insulinoma and took him to the
emergency vet.  He was gone before I got their.  This happend in about
45 minutes.  I am still in shock and cant believe he is really gone.

Any ideas?  My other ferret has been acting all right but laying around
a lot, which scares me a lot.  I had brought Sammy home and let her see
him before burying him.  Is there anything I can do for her?

Thanks for the advice.

Cindy, Slick and my sweetest Sammy