From:
"Ann D. Phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:17:49 -0500
You know you have a lot of ferrets, when....

You outgrow your cage!

This cage is a Kritter Kages Barn Model.  Its a couple of years old, has
two levels with a folding ramp and a nice stand, so it does not rest on the
floor.  The fold up ramp allows you to segregate one level from the other,
and since both levels have doors, you can access the two sections really
easily.  Also included is a home-made ramp that allows the ferrets access
in and out of the cage from the floor.  This cage is black plastic coated
wire and is 24" by 24" by 50" high.  The floors are lined with sheet lino -
which needs to be replaced, and it needs some door hardware, which I can
supply.  This cage wasn't used very heavily, as my gang isn't caged much
(only driven on the weekends!) but is still too small for 12 ferrets.
Rather then have two mid-size cages for my gang, I just got one really
LARGE cage to replace this.

Please e-mail me if you want this cage.  Its quite suitable for 4 or 5
ferrets.  If you are a shelter or do a lot of fostering in Massachusetts,
I'll deliver it!  Anyone else, you gotta come get it.

Ann