From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:10:39 EST
>Rosie and Buckie...I dont know what to do...gosh, I knew posting this,
>I'll probably get flames from two people right off the bat... This is
>something I have to think about.  I would be looking for a forever home
>for Buckie and Rosie if all this falls through.  I am not asking anything
>for them, except a very good home (maybe with other fuzzies) and a
>furnished cage will go with them also if that is desired... I will be
>contacting a good friend of mine, and will see what she thinks...

Hi Valerie ~

I think you are doing a wonderful thing.  I wanted to go over and do
homeopathy with a friend of mine, but I'm not physically able to do that
now.  Anyone making a life change like this has to think of their pets.
I hope you find someone who can help you out with your two.  Please let
us know if you go and your APO addy so we can write to you.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs