From:
Jeffrey L Singman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 07:07:04 EDT
Sorry to post this to the list, but I don't have email addresses.
Melissa and Potpie:  can you please contact me?  I just moved to Ann Arbor
and would like to get the name of a vet who has some knowledge about
ferrets, in case my little girl Minima needs a vet in the near future.
-
ing the summer in Massachusetts, and would dearly love to take Minima
with me.  I urgently need to get in touch with anyone in the Plymouth
or nearby area who has a ferret/knows about ferret attitudes in that
area/can give me advice re finding a ferret-friendly place to live in
Plymouth.
-
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Victoria Hadfield