Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:18:39 -0700
I'll be offline for the next few days so I can attend the 10th Annual
Three Rivers Ferret Follies Fun Match and Picnic.  If you are in the
Pittsburgh area Sunday Sept 10, you should show up and see which Hawaiian
shirt I'll be wearing.  I'll be handing out a few of my postcards to
people that make me smile.  The folks at the Three Rivers Ferret Council
say they will have quite a few fun events, and I am looking forward to
something that involves boxes, ferrets, and fire.  Or something like
that.  ;-)  You can google the name of the event and find how to get
there, I suppose.

I'll be talking of course, but don't blame the TRFC for that.  Pity them.

See you in Pittsburgh!

Bob