Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:44:24 -0400
Hi,
I saw a suggestion to spray rubbing alcohol on carpet to discourage
ferrets pooping there-- and that they hate the smell of it.

Wondering though, wouldn't the alcohol fumes be bad for their lungs?
And, what if they lick the spot (although, if they hate it, they aren't
likely to lick it, are they, now that I think of it.)

I don't want to use rubbing alcohol this way until I'm sure it's harmless
for them.

anyone know?
thanks,
Jean