Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:14:52 -0400
Many, many years ago there was a comic strip that appeared in a certain
magazine (that shall not be named, *grumble*) called "Not Wild, Just
Crazy". It was, IMO, the best part of that magazine and it never failed
to bring a smile to my face.

Unfortunately the strip died when that magazine did, which was a real
shame. I'd thought about the strip off and on over the years but never
enough to pursue it. Tonight I put in some Google time but wasn't able
to come up with anything other than a now-defunct domain name and a
few bits of commercial art (i.e., the "Carpet Shark" t- shirt, which I
still have) on a Google Images search.

Does anyone still have these strips, preferably in digital format that
I can get a copy of? Does the artist done anything with this strip at
all? (Is the artist an FML reader?) Is there anything to this strip
beyond what appeared in that certain magazine? In short, is there ANY
life in this strip ANYWHERE on or off the internet?

I really miss the strip, the characters, the humor behind it, and would
really love to see the artist do more with it even now after all these
years.