From:
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 02:34:50 -0500
hey all!  Its been a crazy week here.  mommie lost her day job, but we
are all doing ok.  Grandma is going in for surgery on Dec 1 to remove the
tumor, her uterus and ovaries...not sure what those are, but i thought you
needed them!  SHe's going to be in Toronto General Hospital, one of the
best so I'm not really worried about her.

All us kids have a cold.  We aren't feeling so hot and don't really feel
like playing.  Poor Snowball is feeling so sick.  Mommie and our aunties
have been full of xtra loving for us all....speaking of love, i want to
wish our American cousins a happy Thanksgiving...have you decided on a
President yet?!  If you have, that's one major thing to be thankful for!!!

Auntie Beata went to London for us on Friday to pick up 2 little cuties.
They are scared and needing a lot of love, but these 2 little girls are
cute....ok, so i was flirting with them (don't tell mom) but they are
REALLY sexy looking girls <grin>

Mommie held her breath on Thursday when auntie Paige told her she was going
to take Princess to auntie Pam's....mom just told her to take Princess
without telling her.  Friday morning, the 1st thing mommie did was go and
check Princess' cage and she cried when she saw that Princess was still at
home.  Mommie wants Princess to be with auntie Pam cuz she knows it's best
for her, but mom will miss her terribly.  She told me she was going to make
auntie Pam swear to visit with her a LOT!

I'm doing great.  I'm looking forward to the holidays at home with mom &
grandma even though gran will be sore from her surgery and not up to the
holidays.  to be honest, holidays are the best being here with my friends
and my aunts, mommie and grandma....

I love you all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!