From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:16:55 -0700
Hi, all you hoomans, I'm Baxter!  I live in North Vancouver with Taz and
Jasper, and I'm the youngest baby.  I snuck onto mom's computer and saw mom
sent out a message about Jasper and Taz, but didn't tell you how I made her
laugh! So I'm here to share.

Mom read somewhere that old jeans make good play toys, so she put some out
on the floor, and boy, I love them!!  I run from behind the bookshelf and
dive into the leg hole, wriggling my bum to get in as fast as I can.  One
day mom grabbed the top and bottom of the leg and jiggled me all around in
the air while I was inside the leg hole!  I got so excited I squirmed and
wriggled and danced as much as I could.  When she put me down, I wagged my
tail lots in sheer delight!  I could hear mom laugh.. and then she picked
me up and did it again!  I could have played like that forever!  Once,
though, my tail got stuck outside the hole in the knee when she put me
down, but I wagged my tail anyways.  For some reason, that made mom laugh
and laugh and she wasn't playing anymore.  I peeked out and saw she was
crying, and then when she saw me she picked me up and gave me a big kiss!
Sheesh- I'm a big boy and don't need no kisses (although I kinda like it).
So you see, I'm upholding my job as fuzzy comic up here.

Oops, here she comes, gotta go!

Baxter