Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 22:54:04 -0400
HELP!!!  I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else... Bandit has
the slimy green ickies!!  We are on pedialyte and not really drinking that
and he's only nibbling on food.  I plan on getting ensure tomorrow am.  Vet
says to keep an eye on him.  I'm worried!!!!  Tess is in a separate cage so
I can monitor food and water.  This started 2 days ago.  I noticed in the
morning and didn't know who it was.  I separated the two and to find out it
was Bandit.  Called Vet.  She said get pedialyte, I did.  He seemed to of
made a better poop and I thought Cool.  My first crisis and it seemed okay.
Well.... Then this morning, Friday, ickies again all day not even some okay.
Other then the poop Bandit seems fine.  Up-it-e-up and steeling socks as
usual!!  So what's wrong??  Vet says she's ruling out ECE.  No one has been
around him other then family and no one else has been near other ferrets.
Is Bandit enjoying making me worried????  I'm looking for some hopes.  I
know this probably isn't as serious as some of the other cases that we have
out there.  I wish all ferrets to stay well and happy.  I just needed
someone to share my worries with.

Thank you,
Emily