From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:44:50 -0700
I have a sweet little pet shop rescue that needs a good home.  Having
arrived nameless, I'm calling him Gus, but his name can be changed as
I've only had him a short time.

This special little guy has been de-clawed.  He is sensitive about his
front feet, and bit my face when I was attempting to check out the two
nails that are trying to grow. (can't say I blame him)  The one fell out
in the bedding on the way home, but the remaining nail will occasionally
need to be trimmed.  Back feet are normal.

Sweet Gus needs a home without young children due to the possibility he
may nip at faces, but other than that, he is a happy little guy that
gallops around the house, loving life.

He didn't know what Ferretone or a hammock was.  (does now!) Litterbox
habits/stools are good.

I think his age is between 3-4 years, he is a chocolate roan with a
dashing splash of a white bib.  Sorry, I don't have a picture yet.

If you are close enough to come visit Gus, email or call me and we
can schedule an appointment.  (419)225-8158  cell: (419)233-4658

Gus says thanks to Lisa from Toledo for rescuing him!
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter