From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:43:41 EDT
Risa wrote:
>I also want to thank you.
>Thank you for filling my heart with love.
>Thank you for filling my life with laughter.
>And thank you Jillie, for always accepting all the ferret
>kisses I need to give  (-:
>So much love my little angels,

I ADD: This is so sweet Risa.  I feel the same way, especially after the
past 3 weeks here in Montgomery County, Md.  With the sniper loose, I did
slow down my outside schedule.  (The Aspen Hill shootings are 3 miles
away from the farm).  I did keep office hours and speaking engagements,
but shopping for fun was curtailed.  So my fuzzies and I had a blast
playing in my office.  Calvin has learned he can survive in the same
cage with Jazzy...Jazzy learned she cannot nibble on Calvin's ear while
he wishes to sleep.  Calvin has eaten his way through Jazz's hidey
holes...We made some new nest boxes; we tried chicken soup.  I found many
of my "missing" clothes under my bed, under Calvin (I guess he likes
'Allure' by Chanel lol).  In short they saved my sanity.  These little
loves kept us all laughing and snuggling them.  They mugged for the
camera and for me.  I just have to get up a website.

Warmly & breathing easier ~
Mary

Jazz....aw mom it waas just his ear!
Calvin.... (munch...munch)