From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 00:59:00 -0400
Just a reminder that this Saturday, there's going to be a gathering at
Central Park (East 60th Street and Fifth Avenue entrance) at 11 a.m.  of
owners sans ferrets.  In the past, this time of year has proven to be a heat
problem for the fur kids.  Besides, we can share tips and techniques without
their delicate little ears learning ALL our secrets before we get a chance
to put them in action.

This is a cooperative effort between Big Apple Ferrets and Legions of
Superferrets New York.

Anyone who wants further information can call me at (718) 597-0019.  The
best times to reach me are from 8 pm to 10 pm, or e-mail me at

Hope to see you there!