From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:08:19 -0000
Hey Ya'll,

The weather is beautiful in Mid Missouri!  OK, outside of the mold count.
But have had the windows open despite that and have been paying for it.

But the ferrets love the weather!  I leave the windows open until late in
the night and it gets quite chilly in the house, but man oh man, nothing
like that to wind up some ferret butt!

Miss Delilah's infection is much better.  But wanted to comment on something
that BK said in relation to vaginal infections.  I know that CEFA drops are
better in many cases than Amoxi, since Amoxi is a broad spectrum antibiotic
and it just sometimes flat doesn't work.  But my vet used them with Delilah
because she said they are almost completely excreted through the urine, and
therefor, can give a topical, as well as systemic, treatment.

I would love to know everyone's thinking on this.

Miss Pookie almost (good thing I caught her) made off with my pizza.  She
managed to open the box and had the 3 remaining pieces out and ready for
snacking.  The biggest problem was this paticular pizza was loaded with
jalepenos.  I am not sure if a ferret can get the "ring of fire," but I
don't think I want to know, thank you just the same.

Sylk has taught everyone how to open the cupboards and climb into the drawer
in the guest bath to sleep.  Sigh.  Need to go look at latches I guess.  I
have a tension rod across the front of the cabinets in my bath.  Not much
under the sink in the guest bath but toilet paper (which has been relocated
after the discovery of "snow" in the bathroom).

I have discovered that not only is Miss Treska stealing the socks and
underwear off the floor, she is actually climbing into the dirty clothes
hamper (a wicker basket) and taking them from there!  Apparently toweling,
old shirts and old socks are just not as good as what Ma wears to sleep in.
On the plus side, she kisses me as long as I hold her to my face.  Who me
trained?  Nope, you must mean someone else.

Margaret and the Mid Mo Mustelid Mob (each of whom unfortunately has an
"output")

"In case you failed to notice,
In case you failed to see,
This is my heart bleeding before you,