Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:22:25 -0500
Ok, a couple people sent me the pics they say were taken at the farm
in question. Thank you. I also discovered that the link on the mfran
website doesn't work unless you use IE - I only use Firefox, & it does
not work using that, nor does it work using Netscape. So I've now read
the affidavits & seen the pics.

I will say this again - if this *is indeed* the case, & if this *does
indeed* violate Ohio law, then yes, it should be taken care of. But I
will also say again - if these conditions *do not* violate the laws as
set forth in the Ohio Revised Code, then that's where it should end.
As much as I didn't like the pics I saw, these are not these people's
*pets* we are talking about, whether anyone likes it or not. It's
a different situation altogether. What that situation should be
classified as, or whether any laws are being violated w/in that
classification, I do not know. And as I have never been there, I still
can't comment on that, because I have not seen it w/ my own two eyes.
Are these domestic animals, or farm animals? I don't know. The
authorities will have to determine that.

I am not a heartless person, as one person here accused me of being,
via private email. I am merely realistic. I only deal in facts, not
rumors. I only believe what I see w/ my own eyes, right in front of
me. And when the numbers start out as being in the "hundreds", then
"1,000", then "1 - 2,000", & then turn into "2,000" - well, I'm
sorry, but that tends to make me believe that someone somewhere is
exaggerating. That doesn't make me uncaring - it simply makes me feel
that someones emotions are taking precedence over the facts. It's
pretty easy to tell the difference between a few hundred animals, &
2,000 animals.

If this issue is being persued in the proper manner, then that's great.
If it's not being mucked up by people who have not personally been
there to see it, that's even better. But I suggest that the threat of a
lawsuit by a wronged party (or one who *feels* they have been wronged)
is nothing to sneeze at. This is why, as hard as it may be, emotions
must *not* come to play in this matter. Emotions are not facts.

All I'm suggesting is a little caution, that's all. I'm sorry if that
offends anyone, or makes me seem heartless. Believe me, if I were
heartless, I wouldn't be sobbing my eyes out every day over my Ariel,
who left for the Bridge well over a month ago. I am not heartless. I
am realistic. And in cases involving accusations as serious as these,
emotions *must* take their place waaaaay behind the facts. Because if
something does happen in a legal manner, emotions are the last thing
anyone can use as proof of anything. Only the facts matter. Emotions
only get in the way of justice or fairness.

Let whatever happens, happen. And I hope whatever *does* happen, is
for the good of both the ferrets & the people involved.

Lin, Oberon, Max, Puck, & Ivan
~ Missing my angel Ariel - 20 April 2000 - 20 January 2007.
Wait for me, my Baby Girl. I miss you so much. ~

email me at: kay tee en eye el at double-u owe aich dot ar ar dot see
owe em