From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:41:12 -0500
I never stated that she used my name personally.  What I said was that I
took offense to her posts because she made a wide assumption that just
because people wanted to help Taylor it was because she was young.  That
is what I took offense to.

As for whether I have a guilty conscience or not.  I don't.  Whether or not
I give a care as to what Ms Hudson says now.  I do not.  What she says was
her opinion as well as what I posted was mine.  Although, when I post mine
I do not usually have the tendency to flame others the way she does.  I
assume she will learn that as she grows up.

As for Taylor.  I am sure she will find a great home.  As for other ferrets
out there in the search for homes.  I say, do not lose hope.  Homes will be
there.

Now, as to ferrets and funny things you will do for them.  Two of our
ferrets like spaghetti.  So, they get really use to when we have it but do
not share it.  Both like a little pasta with the sauce.  I can't figure ot
if its the garlic or what.  And our boy Rocky.... we took him with us one
day to the bank... we're at the window and rocky is sitting on the back
seat and then crawls up and is starring out my window at the bank window.
I asked the teller for one of her tootsie roll midgies.  She sent it
through and Rocky crawled to the front, sat on my shoulder, put his tiny
paws around the tootsie roll and began to gnaw on it till he had eaten
a small bite then crawled back into the back seat.  I had almost every
teller in the bank starring out the window watching him.  And my sister
was embarrassed... go figure.

Mo

--
Mo Duinne's Oiche Leabber