From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:04:28 EDT
Mommy, Mommy what are you doing?

Shh Tonks, Mommy is busy getting our hover wagon ready to go, we are late
because I wanted to decorate it appropriately.  Don't you like the giant
flames painted up the side.  It kinda reminds Mommy of a Camero she
wanted in high school.  I think I will call her "The Wonder Wagon"

Oh Mommy!  ::eye roll::

Tonks, hurry and help Mommy.  Rolls those cans of beans over here so I
can get them all loaded up.

Do I get to go Mommy?

Yes honey your my navigator.

Yeahhhh I get to ride shot gun in the front seat!!  :::sticking tongue
out at Petey TPO::::

Tonks!!!  behave.  Now get that crate of Lifesaver Charms too.  We can
deliver some along the way.

Petey honey, you stay here and take care of the house, I know you want to
come.  Maybe I will stop and trade you and Tonks on one of the orbits.
You be a good boy and no poofing on your brothers.

Ready Tonks?  :::flipping switches:::: buckle your seatbelt.  Here we go.

:::Rumble, Rumble, Bang, Rumble, Backfire:::::  We're off!!!!  Tonks get
your head in the window, you will get bugs in your teeth.

EAT MY DUST ORACLE!!!

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/charms.html