From:
Steve McClelland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 20:03:05 -0500
I am nearing completion of Kodoware, a donationware program for WIN95 which
will allow ferret owners to keep up with all the particulars of being
"OWNED" by ferrets.  What I need before releasing it to a site for D\Ling is
the following:

Web Site address's that are ferret related.  Home Pages are acceptable but
specify them as a home page as I don't have the time currently to visit each
one and see what the content is.  I know of the Ferret World -- KozyKingdom
sites and a few home pages but need more to fill up the WWW page(s) in
KodoWare.

Shelters with web sites or E-Mail Address's.  Please include the shelter
names, phone #'s, etc.  for a future upgrade of KodoWare with a database for
this area.  Also if you know of Ferret sitters, include them.  Ferret
related causes, web sites, email address's, etc.  What doesn't make it in
this version will be included in future upgrades.  And more ideas on what to
put in KodoWare!  I have gotten some great ideas from the Mailing list and
the newgroup.

SteveMc and "Sock's The Heavily Armed Ferret". " I'll go down dooking!! "
Visit Sock's Home Page at http://www.jas.net/~stevemc/next1.html