From:
Sandy Letson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:46:09 -0700
Howdy!  My name is Sandy and am owned by Munster (black-eyed white, male)
and Munchkin (albino, female).  I've lurked for many enjoyable years while
being a ferret owner for 3 years.

Two issues keep appearing that someone may have suggestions to.  One is a
rough coat.  Munster and one ferret, at the zoo where I volunteer, have
rough coats even though they are in good health and receive the same diet as
other ferrets.  This isn't a seasonal change nor loss of hair.  Is something
else going on or missing in their diets?  Item two is finding something to
entertain my friends.  Munchkin especially, because she is younger and
doesn't seem interested in any of the toys Petsmart sells.  She has a
collection of stuffed animals and likes to play in blankets or plumbing
tubes.  I've also gotten out luggage and boxes which works for about 15
minutes.  Please let me know what kind of games you play with ferrets.
Thanks for all the useful information and fun stories.  Until next time...