From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:07:55 -0800
Hello Everyone,

This is Ed, the happy little (volunteer) Elf with the 24 Carat Ferret
Rescue & Shelter.  Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday
and hope all is well.

The shelter has been pretty busy during this time.  Unfortunately there
are more incoming than out going adoptions and CJ has been fighting with
the Flu.  So, this is where the happy little Elf steps in.  Since, I'm
not good at making things with a hammer, I thought I could do some
hammering on the keyboard instead, while fuzzies are nipping at my toes.

We have listed quite a few awesome items on ebay.  So, I think it is
worth checking them out.  They can be accessed from our website at:

www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret or, by searching seller ID
24Kferretshelter.

Please keep checking our Ebay items through out the weekend as I will be
listing more great items.  Also, speaking of the website I have been
working on giving it a face lift this week and I hope to have the new
site up and running this weekend.  So, feel free to check back on that
also.

Well, thanks for your time and I will be off, clickity, clickity, click.

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret