From:
Pit ViperInDaHouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:30:20 -0400
Yeah well, I also think the ferret wedding stuff is silly and stupid,
but I just skip right past it, and if it weren't for all the hubbub
then I wouldn't have even said this.

It's O.K. to be a bit silly sometimes, as long as you are not actually
trying to be bothersome to anyone. If this whole newsletter was you
guys pretending that your ferrets talk or get married or whatever, I
would not be subscribed. However, I find that sometimes there is some
excellent information on the care and current events.

I think the person who is whining about the wedding should just be
quiet. Does this person go up to little girls playing with dolls and
tell them that what they are doing is silly and stupid? There is
basically no difference.

--The ferret kid, Cody; and his two tube-rat companions, Chompy and
Whisky