From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:42:26 -0500
While reading my FML's from the weekend, I received my Christmas
present early......No. 421 reached out to me and remembered that my
much-loved and missed Skye is still "on the job" at the Bridge. I can
still see that sweet silver face with the black button nose looking
up at me. I miss him soo much.

Our Bridge Greeters are truly gifts from God!

Thank you soo much for that whiskered nuzzle and kiss from my sweet
Skye.

Syke's Mommy Maren.