From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:56:33 +0300
Oh dear, I mis-said our wonderful vet donor's name...

It is Dr Sandra Mitchell who has offerred a wonderful donation. We are
now working on the transportaion to Addis Ababa Ethiopia from Maine.

For any of you who missed it, here is the list she's sent to us of
potential items for our vet lab and clinic here in Ethiopia:

      2 anesthesia machines
      3 surgical chaire
      1 Clay Adams centrifuge
      1 Adams micro hematocrit centrifuge
      3 xray plates
      1 Polaris ceiling mounted surgical light
      1 xray viewer
      1 gas Autoclave
      1 Bacrassay Environment Chamber

       Also, perhaps blood machines.

Any fresh ideas for the transportation from the US to Ethiopia -- e.g.,
organizations that help developing countries, contacts w diplomats, etc
coming to Africa -- would be greatly appreciated.

As a great example, Carol Owens is looking into an Arizona organization
for us.

There's a San Jose, Calif organization specifically devoted to Ethiopia
too, and we're working on making contact w them. Someone might have to
go there and slip a note under their door!

Any volunteers?