From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:26:11 EST
Something funny :)

The day before yesterday I went into the monkey room and sat down approx
2 feet from the door which has plexiglass.  One on my furkids, the one I
consider who has the most happy-go-lucky attitude everyday decided to
climb around my neck.  I should have known he had a plan.  Because he has
never climbed around my neck before.  Only the girls usually do it to
preen my hair.  So, next thing I know I heard a thump.  It reminded me of
the cartoons where the character hits the wall in the air and slides down.
I couldn't help but laugh.  So, he didn't try again that day.  Yesterday,
I did the same thing, sat approx 2 feet from the door.  While, playing
with some furkids, (it was probably in the ferret manual of How to get
over the plexiglass, Plan B, distract mommie) I hadn't noticed it was him
around my neck.  The next thing I know he is hanging from the plexiglass
pulling himself up.  I grabbed him and put him back on the floor.  Once he
touched the floor he ran around the room in a victorious manner and then
back to me :).

Next round came with a little girl named Sassy, Jackie from the Dook Nook
knows her well.  I noticed she was running furkid out of the rice box
which is large enough to hold alot of them.  As to say, I am Queen of the
RiceBox today.  I mean she would not let one paw touch the box.  We'll I
decided it's on.  Mommie against Queen Sassy.  I got on my knees and the
rounds of rice throwing, ferret rolling, mommie jumping began, 10 minutes
later the Rice Box had a new Queen.  It wasn't a easy overthrow, she put
up a good fight.  All in all she was a good sport.  We shared ferret
kisses and went on to pick on fights with the others:).

A couple of laughs of the Benita Monkey Room.

Take Care All