From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:15:26 -0400
Hi ferret folk and little weasels,

Though personally, I find the mice as food debae extremely interesting, it
does no good to fry a person who does/does not feed mice to their ferrets.
That person is not going to stop (or start) feeding their furts mice just
because someone yells at them.  Throwing pies at someone else isn't the
way to get them to "listen to reason", so to speak.  Providing data and
experiences in a mature (and yes, occasionally silly) manner is.  So, let's
stop the human BBQs (and not just for the mice debate, either), and get
into what we really enjoy: talking about ferrets.

 ----
Are there any ferret frolics or shows planned for Florida (Tampa-Tarpon
Springs-Clearwater area)?  I'd really like to get together with other
ferret people and their furkids.  Perhaps the people in this area could
meet, and we could set up a ferret club here (something I've been working
on).

-Ret and the Labradors: Mo and Belle