From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:45:58 -0400
hi all:

my brother has four ferrets, one of which has lost, within the past three
weeks, most of all of his fur from his stomach.  his skin is not red where
there is no fur.  He is active/eating/pooping, and the rest of his sable
coat is summer fur, but not thin.  I think he's about four years old.  He
has also lost the fur on about the last 1/2 inch of his tail but the rest
of the fur on the tail is as think as his coat.

any ideas?

thanks

beckers