From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:25:38 -0400
As the shelter chores lessen I am trying my best to spread the word
about ferrets. Thus I have created "Ferret Friends US" on the Best
Friends network sites.

Please join me and perhaps we can get a forum going!

To Join the Best Friends network and Ferret Friends US :

1. Go here:  http://network.bestfriends.org/ferrets/news/
2. In the right-hand column, click on the words, "Join this community"
   (right under the "My Bookmarks" section)
3. A box will appear allowing them to click "Yes" or "Okay" or "Submit
   application" -- whatever it says, click it.

I look forward to seeing more of my ferret friends there!

Alicia D, at Ferret Wise  www.ferretwise.org