From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:55:14 -0800
Hello peeps and ferts!!!

just a lil question about food i would like to get help with... My friend
Naama told me there is a new food which will soon be sold here in Israel
which is supposed to be good for ferrets.  we all currently use IAMS
kitten.  the food is called ANF or "Percise Pet" (supposed to be different
names for the same product due to copyright problems, might be different
products after all) and is a kitten food which i'm told is more suitable
that IAMS.  If anyone can either reccomend or disagree with this, we would
love to hear opinions, since no ferret-only food is sold here and we look
for better products all the time.

Huggies and kisses to every furbean out there!!
Naama Ariel, Kfitz and Mifi at the Israeli Ferret
Domain (http://www.ferret.co.il  site is in hebrew)
Ashael Rave, Fuzzy and Pitzi (http://www.geocities.com/ashael)