From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:19:06 -0500
I've been getting Ferret Digest for about a week, so forgive me if this is a
much-hashed-over topic.  My little girl ferret, Scooter, has a rather nasty
cist on her neck.  It's been there about 18 months & the vet says not to
worry.  I'm using Bactoderm (from the vet) on it daily & mostly it scabbs up
and looks awful but doesn't bleed and look raw (unless I forget the
ointment).  Has anyone else had experiences with this problem?  She's about
seven years old & a little slow-moving, but eats like a pig and loves to be
cuddled.  How will I know if she's in pain?  What IS this thing on her neck?
Many thanks for any help you can give -- kris