Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:24:53 +1300
Okay guys, I give up...

I no longer want Biology and Diseases of the Ferret (1998) by James G Fox.
I *need* it.  I've given up on waiting for the price to go down, probably
never will anyway!!  So, if anyone (preferably a shelter so they can get
the proceeds) has a copy of Biology and Diseases of the Ferret (1998
release) that I can buy off them for less than the ridiculous cover price,
I would appreciate hearing from them.

I have a great vet, but I hate not having information to give them when
they need it, and not having personal information that could easily be used
with some decent medical type books.  I personally find the best way to pay
for things is to donate products from the Ferret Store for the price of the
product plus the shipping.  That means the person or shelter benefits by
the items they choose from The Ferret Store, and I benefit by the
book/product.

If more than one person has the book available, I will talk to some local
people here and see if they would like a copy as well and if so the same
deal would apply there as well.  (It costs between $10 to $25 just to write
a bank draft to send a cheque for the money in the correct currency so it's
cheaper, not to mention faster, to make arrangements such as the above)

Hopefully someone out there will have a copy!!  Also, if anyone has
Ferrets, Rabbits and Rodents lying around, I may be interested in that
also.

I may not (in fact probably can't) afford to buy both at once, however, the
one is within range.

Much appreciated,

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm