From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:33:27 -0600
I'd like some suggestions of where I could get some type of urn or nice box
to put Nikkis ashes in.  She died Monday night when her liver stopped
working.  Someplace in St Louis would be preferred since thats where I
live, or someplace that has a catalog I could look at.  The last issue of
Modern Ferret mentioned a box that has a place to put a photo in and a
little drawer to put toys or something else in.  Thanks.

Sue (currently ferret-less)